Interested in bringing your group to IAS? Fill out a Group Visit Request Form and an IAS Educator will be in touch!
Please note the following:
1. To qualify as a group, visit you must bring at least 5 young artists (age 3-18) to IAS.
2. IAS Art Educators will design the best possible lesson for your group based on your needs and requests. We will try to honor requests for specific art making media, etc. as we are able, but not all requests can be accommodated.
3. IAS requires 1 adult for every 5 children in attendance. Adult chaperones attend/assist with IAS programs FREE of charge.
4. Should you request a multi-generational program, charges will apply for all participating artists (including adults).
5. IAS Group Visit rates are determined by the size of group and the length of the program. Reduced and free rates are available upon request.
6. Group Visit requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
7. Please allow 3 business days for your request to be processed.
8. Submitting this request does not guarantee that your visit has been booked. You will receive an email confirmation when your visit has been reserved.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org